REFUNDS/RETURNS AND DAMAGED PACKAGES
We want you to love and enjoy everything you purchase from Unearthed by The Candleberry Candle Company®. If for any reason you don’t, simply return it to The Candleberry Candle Company, 120 Corporate Dr. Frankfort, KY for a full refund or exchange. The item will need to be returned at your expense and must be unused. We will not refund or exchange any candles that have been lit or melted unless the product has a factory issue.
- All items should be packed well and returned in the original packaging if possible.
- Your product refund will be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
- Please enclose a copy of your order invoice and include which items are being returned and why, for a refund or replacement. Include what replacement if applicable.
- You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
- A 15% restocking fee and return shipping may be charged for returns over $200.
Broken or Damaged Items
- Unfortunately, there will be times our product is damaged during shipment, due to rough handling by a carrier. If the product is damaged or defective, we request that you e-mail a photo of the front, top (without lid) and bottom of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either replace it or provide a refund.
- All damages or shortages must be reported within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.